Thursday, August 10, 2017

Introduction

My name is Brandi Trenier, and I am a 16 year old junior at Ben C. Rain High School. I love to read and write; I have done both ever since I was little. I am in the National Honor Society, Future Business Leaders of America, and soon to be in Culturama.

This school year, I yearn to push myself to my limit. I desire to do my very best in all of my subjects and to absorb the material taught. I want to take another step out of my comfort zone and into the life that I will live in when I can sustain myself. Making my family proud, to let them know that I appreciate everything they've done for me, is my goal.

Though I have many goals for myself, I have goals for helping others too. I want to fully complete, at the least, thirty or more hours of community service. I want to make a change, for the better, to the lives of others in any way that I can. I want to become a better person, and I'm determined to do it right.

3 comments:

  1. Hey , my name is alexis and while reading your introduction i couldn't help but notice that you love to read and write, well thats very important in AP English because those are two things that you will be doing back to back . Also , you have to take AP very important because as you know you can skip college courses if you pass the AP test which is amazing. An important and helpful tip to succeed in AP is to be very engaged and responsive when you guys are having an discussion about something because that helps your classmates and as well as yourself to make sure that you have your details in order. Last but not least...have fun in AP English and make sure you do ALL your work because everything and i mean everything counts as a grade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the feedback, Alexis! Your tips will definitely come in handy and I'll make sure to do my very best! Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  2. Great post Brandi and excellent tips from Alexis!

    ReplyDelete