Monday, June 11, 2018

Reader Profile

My strengths in literature are in writing and reading, in which I do with swiftly and as best as I possibly can. My weaknesses come from the need of directions, for if I don't have practice on a subject, I will do my best to push through and try, but likely I will not be correct.

Reading is a stress reliever for me. Usually, I mostly prefer to read on my own time and I prefer to read books of my own choosing, not assigned books. Reading is more relaxing to me than taking naps when one is tired. I always learn something from books and I can divulge into multiple worlds and see from the point of view of many different people.

My passion is writing. I love to read and write, but my hobby is writing, because I can make anything happen, no matter what. I can create things my own way, express who I am through what I write, and release pent up emotions through writing about them or making my characters have the same issues and work through them, therefore helping me work through them.

No comments:

Post a Comment