Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Day 8 - The Color Purple

Celie told Shug of her past and her pain while alone together one night. She has been able to explore herself and her relationship with Shug more than before. Initially, her affections were more hidden, but after Shug showed her reciprocation and more, they became further bonded. It gets more and more difficult to see their relationship as anything other than romantic-wise instead of anything else. I find myself eager to see what becomes of them.

I felt more like a leader today. True, I don't have many of those to lead, but those who feel true passion with what they do are the ones who I can rely on. As a person looking towards the future, I plan to treat ever scenario as if there isn't an ending, but that everything is a beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment